Pages

January 30, 2011

A stomachful weekend @ Bristol and a lil bit of London

Weekend getaway at Bristol (via London). I bought the ticket monthss ago.Predicted I'll be kinda stressed out dealing with withdrawal from Malaysia, I chose this weekend to meet my good friend, Nabila.


If I was to sum up this weekend, I would say this is a weekend of good fooooood. A perfect escape I must say. Hilang sekejap stress dalam otak.

1st stop : Noodle in a box. Walked from one end to another end of Oxford St just for this. Is it worth it? Of course yes! Oh ye, I made a quick transit at London city centre for few hours before taking bus to Bristol.


2nd stop : Grilled Burger Kitchen. Satay burger so biggggggg! Hilang penat terkejut naik bukit kejap after I had this
3rd stop : Moorish Cafe @ St Nicks market. Had the warm and delish Moroccoan chicken in the midst of freezing weather.
Moroccoan chicken served with rice and vege.



4th stop : Las Iguanas, a mexican restaurant. This is the highlight! The best of the best. Hahaha..Wouldn't mind coming back to Bristol for this


I had spicy chicken enchiladas. It was served with Black beans and coriander rice. Never tasted such combination but it was really really good!





We also ordered chicken wing. Hot and spicy. Sedap. Lengkap. Parfait!


5th stop : HALAL PLACE TO EAT IN STANSTED AIRPORT FINALLY!!!! It is so disappointing that we always had to settle for fish or vege at the airport. Baik Heathrow, mahupun Stansted. But I discovered this lil shop hidden behind the duty free shop, Yam Yam To Go that served Malaysian and Singaporean noodle. The chicken are halal!


last minute hasil tangkapan at the airport. I know the look is a bit erm..unpretty. But it is Swatch, it is light and of the utmost important, it is on 30% discount! Yeay! This..totally completes my getaway. I've been searching high and low for an affordable watch that meets my criteria, thank God I found this gem!


All in all thank you very much Nabila. For the food, for the hospitality and for putting up with my snor *malu* :) Cepat lah datang Cork please?


p.s : My ears are so familiar with Cork accent that I found it quite hard to accept the British accent. At one (embarassing) moment, siap tak faham lagi what the salesgirl was saying. *facepalm* Rasa macam baru fly datang sini plak dah..

No comments: