Pages

January 16, 2011

Better

I am feeling slightly better now, Alhamdulillah. Maybe I just need to talk to people more. People that is actually around me. Not the one inside this white stuff, living in YM or Facebook or Twitter. Heh. Perasan tak nowadays Facebook je is enough to make sure we keep in touch we someone. Tak jumpa 2 tahun pun kalau dah Facebook je rasa yes, we are actually friends and we do keep in touch. Is that a good thing or bad thing? Iono, you decide..


Since last Friday I have been bugged by the Angry Birds virus. It all started when College Humor posted a review on Angry Birds in their Youtube channel. And of course I've been reading from twitter people were talking about this shaite. I finally succumbed to the pressure and bought the apps. Yes, I actually bought the apps ok. Freaking 79cent I can buy a croissant with that. So anyway, I've been playing since last Friday, and never quite stop since that. This game is f-ing addictive I tell yaaaa..


You see, I have this one notorious problem that people around me should know. I am a very impatient person. If I start with something, I must get it finish fast. Kalau tengok cerita Korea, kalau semua episod dah ada, saya akan habiskan tengok smua cerita tu in a day. I need to know what is the ending. A lot of time I would be fast-forwarding a few parts that I don't wanna see. Heh. Sebab tu saya malas nak tengok cerita Korea, it will take up most of my time. Mau tak tido malam sebab struggle nak habiskan jugak. The same story with Angry Birds. Really need to discipline myself like "okay, kalau 10 tries don't kill the pigs I will quit". Yes, the aim is kill all the piggies. Sometimes they wear helmets too and make it harder to kill. Pfft



Oklah I wanna try to finish another stage of Angry Birds, then I wanna go mandi and start my life. It's 12.25pm now anyway. heh

No comments: