Pages

August 28, 2010

Thank You Allah

Such a long and nervewrecking day. Alhamdulillah wa syukurillah.

I'll try hard not to mess up this year. I'll try to dodge any bad vibes and negative thoughts and promise to work harder. Oh..I will try to start saving up too. Haha..banyak sungguh promises hopefully I could keep them well!


We've just got the orientation schedule yesterday and my oh my the first day is quite packed. Not sure whether my body is ready to attend classes that start as early as 9am yet. I usually sleep after sahur until like 9-10am like that. Must start tuning the sleeping cycle la I guess.


My oh my, I'm a 4th year already. 4th freakin year! Feels like only yesterday I landed on this foreign land, trying hard to adapt to the weather and the environment. Huhu...


Anyhoo, eventhough 4 years has passed, I don't think I'll ever ever gonna be NOT homesick. In fact, the homesick gets worse as I go on. Hahaha..memang fail. Can't wait to finish my business here and be back home for good.


Welcome 4th year, and please be nice to me?


No comments: