Pages

April 26, 2010

Dilemmatosis

I''m in mild dilemma. You know how am I supposed to attend labs and clinics amidst the examinosis ni kan? Right now I think I seriously need to skip one or two of them sebab memang tak cukup masa dah (eceyh update blog 20 menet ade masa plak kan?)


Clinics on the Fridays memang takleh ponteng sebab this week is my turn for treating patient, and next week we have tutorial for facebow.


Pros lab memang akan ponteng on Monday the 10th before Patho exam. Macam nak ponteng jugak next week punye Pros but we are preparing for our last exam so cam susah jugak nak ponteng. Haishkkk. Exam will be somewhere around June..should be okay tapi haishkk...susah lah nak cakap.


OTL I'll surely skip the one on Wednesday the 5th because I have Pharm exam that afternoon. OTL is the most important one takleh nak skip banyak2 or i'll have problem to catch up tapi macam serious nak ponteng OTL on the 6th tu. Ponteng OTL for the whole week? Tskkk...not quite a good idea. Haishkkkk...


Honestly kalau boleh start minggu ni nak ponteng je semua labs and clinics.


Hwaaaaaa....bila nak exam semua benda pun dah jadi dilemma...



No comments: