Pages

March 22, 2010

Of sunny Sunday

For the first time in the year 2010, I finally went to the gym today! It all started when Kak Iza texted me about eating in Banna Thai so I thought, why not kill 2 birds with a stone. So I decided to go to gym first before going for lunch. Lagipun bleh jimat tambang bas 1.60eu :P


The weather was all nice and bright. Really really pretty! I'm glad I went out today. Surprisingly the journey to gym took only about 15 minutes from my house. Waaahhh boleh la pergi selalu ni..yeah righttt..semangat awal lelebih la kan!


I went on my favourite cross-trainer. Initial target was 30 minutes but I managed to do it only up to 17minutes sajork. Could do better but I forgot to bring my towel so I don't wanna be all sweaty since I'm still going to the town for lunch later. eceyceyceyh alasaaann...hahaha..but seriously, I could do better. Correction. I SHOULD do better. Takde lah penat mana pun tadi. I did some weight-lifting exercises and wanted to go on bicycle for cooling down like I always did but sadly there were no more cycles in the female gym. So no cycling for me today :( Malas mahu ke public gym because I'm not in the mood for it


I went to get change. I did not shower sebab macam agak geli coz it's an open shower in the changing room, so agak scary. Brought with me body splash instead as a 'precaution' :P Waited a bit for Zohor and left gym for town after I prayed.


On the way to town, I stopped by at Fitzgerald Park. There were many families with lil kids in the playground area. Such an overwhelming view :') Took my own sweet time since we've promised to meet in Banna Thai at 1.30pm. Sadly the beautiful tulips aren't there yet. Maybe it's too early eh? It's okayyyy this year iA I'm gonna see a lot of beautiful tulips in Keukenhof in about 3 weeks time. Can't wait! =D

the playground

rows of wilted flowers

pokok clubbing :P

All in all it was a day well spent. Had the chance to share stories with Kak Iza and I'm so glad I did that. At least there's someone to talk to about school things and made me felt slightly better. Thanks Kak Iza for the treat as well as the advices :)

2 comments:

HANIS NASA said...

wah2,,best gile sunday akak..our's is like hel* (exaggerate lebih hehe)

btw, dorg cakap kat banna thai leh makan ayam dah?*wink2*

admin2 said...

nadz!!!! tenok gambar fitzgerald park, terhengat kat picnic spring kita dahulu kala~ jom weh bile2..