Pages

January 21, 2010

A happy entry for month of January

#1 The weather is so nice. The sun even came up and shone so brightly today. ^^


#2 I've finished my requirements for the first part of my OTL. Did class IV today with not really much difficulties. Alhamdulillah


#3 Highlight of the day - I PASSED MY PRACTICAL EXAM. Alhamdulillahh wa syukurillah. Saya takut sangat sama ini exam. Because I didn't really had much practice and I accidentally chose the harder way for the exam. Tatau macammana mahu explain so you must just trust me that I chose the path that only me and the other 2 of my groupmates did. Luckily it went ok. Woohooo saya sudah boleh mula buat filling pada gigi manusia. WARGA CORK YANG GIGI BERLUBANG / BERCARIES MARILAH MARI JADI PATIENT SAYA XD


#4 I might be going out from Cork this end of February. It's really something to look forward to since I'm pretty much dreading to be out from Cork for a while. Hari-hari dok check tiket nak pergi German la Bristelz la Notts la Brussels la. And then came Afiqah like an angel sent from above LOL telling me she's coming down to London this Feb. So to London (insyaAllah) we go bebeh! Dan esssited juga Wawawawa mahu datang ini Februari. Yipppieeeeeeeee XD


As cliche as it sounds, allowance kali ini nak tanak memang kena jimat. Nak beli tiket summer lagi. Nak pergi London lagi. Hwahwahwa..


p.s : Tapi the bestfriend is leaving for NZ tomorrow :-(

No comments: