Pages

December 26, 2009

The zombie dance

Never did I know 2PM and I connected so much...until I realized this pic..


Our pic was taken during our trip to Blarney last September, and Heartbeat started its promotion last October. What a coincidence eh?




Anyway..I'm back in Dublin. The weather is still cold and my only wish now is to be at my own home at my own bed. Unfortunately there's no train service to Cork tomorrow and I had to wait til the day after tomorrow to go back to Cork. There's another option....which is the bus but I don't want to rush things because the last bus to Cork is at 6pm...and I'll be in Belfast for Boxing Day tomorrow.


Next winter, as for now I'm 90% sure I'm gonna go back. No matter how expensive the tickets get..Imma save up starting from the next allowance. I've experienced Meditteranean winter, not so cold winter and untolerable snowy winter so next year, I wanna have a summer winter. LOL. Gile one year punya planning neh!


When I'm back in Cork, I'll try to update stories and pictures from my trip before 2009 ends.

Ta ;)

1 comment:

fiqah said...

haha ngokngek la ko nadz!tetibe menari zombie 2pm plak..haha gile ah true hottests skang...^^