Pages

November 09, 2009

Unfruitful weekend

I dislike this weekend. Did not do nothing much that what I consider as a weekend activity...except the bowling tournament we had today..Am glad I went to this event. Terlerai sikit stress di otak :)


3rd place
2nd place


1st place


Us

Anyway I've made up my mind for something. I just can't bring myself to continue with it anymore. I've been considering all aspects and sad to say the cons outweighed the pros. So it's time to put and end to this. It's not an easy decision I shall say. I love 'em. I love what I'm doing but, hurmm.. I don't know, I just...can't go on.


A new week is starting. I've practical exam tomorrow. Something big waiting this weekend. And I really hope I could make a progress with my studies this week.

Cork city at night. More pictures, of course at my (click and comment pls. pakai yahoo mail pun bleh comment kat flickr en? :P) --> flickr!


p/s : goodluck for your final dahlink. my prayers are always with you :)

No comments: