Pages

November 29, 2009

Things that I miss the most now...

I wonder, bila dia cucuk Pandemrix, did they injected laziness into my vein as well?



yang suara sedap tu mestilah kawan baik, yang pitching kelaut suara sumbang tu yours truly TT__TT



my karaoke partay ppl i misss.


Cuaca sejuk. Mahu pelukkk. Diri sekse. Matahari takde. Jiwa jadi mandom. Keluarlah post random.


cuace sejuk sangat, sampai hati membeku mengingatkan kata janji manismu. tsk

Banyak nak tulis..but my creative (if theres any)/writing juice is stuck in between my 4th ventricle and cerebral aqueduct. Ceyy tipu je main belasah je. But I know it is stuck somewhere in my brain lah. Will come out with a better post later days. Posting this for the sake of just updating sahaja..kekeke..

2 comments:

izefuze said...

aaaahhhh....tidak!!!nk karoke!!!:(

n Z r A said...

nak jugak :(