Pages

October 04, 2009

Slightly pissed-off

In my practice as a dentist in the future, I hope I WILL someday stumbled upon HYPERTROPHIC OBSTRUCTIVE CARDIOMYOPATHY /MITRAL STENOSIS / AORTIC REGURGITATION and all these complicated and sophisticated diseases that have restricted me from getting good night sleeps.


Bukan nak mendoakan ketidaksejahteraan future patient. I'm just pissed off that I had to force myself to wake up at 2, because I slept at 10 and because I am not done with Patho revision.


I don't even know whether all there are relevant to my future practice or not.


And I am clueless with all these question what investigation to undertake first and whatnots knowing that one day when a 62 y o man admitted to hospital with left arm discomfort which woke him up at sleep at 5am bla bla bla pulse 110/min bp 120/60 bla bla bla ECG shows sinus tachycardia with T wave inversion but no ST shift segala....all I can do is to pass this patient to the doctors. The medicine doctors.


Because I'm (insyaAllah) only a dentist. Apalah si bongap yang hanya bermain dengan gigi dan mulut busuk ini boleh buat?


Sorry peeps. Ini hanyalah luahan pissed off. Teringat ayat-ayat orang-orang bila saya kata saya nak buat dentistry. Sedih mak, noks!

Be back when I'm done with all of this.

1 comment:

baby doctor said...

GAMBATTE ne kak nad!! caiyok2~ kamel pon tak paham apsal dents students kena blaja sume nih. apepun all the best! may Allah makes everything smooth for u :) ameen