Pages

October 06, 2009

Rebirth into reality

Uh hello everyone! Welcome to my newly designed blog. But I still don't like the header and the fonts. Sapeeelaahh yang boleh tolong buatkan header untuk saya ini.. Hopefully with a new design, comes a new me (budget cam with great power comes great responsibility spiderman like that)


Things have been pretty rough yesterday. I did not expect that coming but...hey things don't always go at they way they wanted to be don't they? I was in great shock and pain that I deactivated every network website that I am in. I am sooooo sorry to all people that have been suffering because of me. I truly am. My personal apologize will arrive later. Rest assured I know where I stand now and I won't be invading any people's life anymore.

I'm done with Patho exams. I couldn't find a nicer word to describe the exams because they were totally nightmare! The night before I was still in shock that I couldn't study. You know..when you give your life totally to a .....ship and the .....ship suddenly sinks, you'll be drowning don't you? And I was totally in great panic this morning as I turn the pages. Nak tawakal pun segan usaha tah camne..*sigh


After the miserable exams I went straight away to the town. Put on my iPod, and walked to town. Took time to think thoroughly about everything. Made my way to the new attraction of the citayy..


Could it be Brad and Angie?


Noooo..it's H&M! Finally they are in Cork!


vain dalam fitting room

Browsed through the clothes and coats there. I was on full mode on retail therapy..the clothes are nice..but the one I wanted hasn't my size already. At that time I was so determined to go on crazy diet so I could fit in the nice coats...So I walked out of H&M in disappointment...But luckily A|Wear did not put me down! Finally found something to satisfy my retail therapy desire. Terus tak jadi nak diet gila-gila and went to Istanbul to buy kebab instead. Cacaaaatt...


While waiting for the bus to go back home I bumped into a creepy old man with no anterior maxillary teeth and baddddd mandibular teeth. The canines are worn away and he's...eeee...creeeeppppyyy I tell you.

UTOM = Ugly teeth old man
SM = Scared me

UTOM : How are you
SM : I'm good..
*masih mode friendly

UTOM : Where are you from *start senyum creepy nampak gigi buruk
SM : Malaysia..

UTOM : Are you married
*starts to feel uncomfortable..so I decided to pretend I don't understand what he was saying. I made he repeated his questions a few times.
SM : No
--> lesson learned. If a creepy old man ask this Question, just say YESSSSS..

UTOM : Have you got a number phone
SM : No
--> dah pandai sikit time nih.

UTOM : Are you waiting for the bus
SM : Yes
UTOM : Which bus are you taking
*
at this time I kept my eye towards the bus...and that's when I saw bus no 8 and 14. I could take any of them to go home..So I got this brilliant idea..
SM : Bus number 8 -->
And quickly walks away to a shoe shop. Nak buat2 telefon orang tak bleh nanti kantoi ada fon

So I was hiding in the shoe shop until bus no 8 came and about to go. Ahhh..selamat. That creepy old man was on bus no 8 so I quickly went in bus 14. Tapi sempat gak ah ternampak dia atas bas and he smiled creepily to me..eeee...
Apakah ini nasib saya? Hanyalah si orang tua bergigi buruk? Kessiiaaannn diaa...Org tua je nak kawan dengan dia T__T


The Lough from bus no 14

Oh well..I guess that's all from now. I pray things will fall into places as time goes by. Again and again and again my sincere apologies to everyone..whom life I intruded and whom time I stolen. I'm gonna go layan 2pm until I could regain my sanity and will try my best to keep away from any online shop. Dah dah ah tuh nak buat retail therapy.... T___T

No comments: