Pages

September 19, 2009

Hari Raya and all that jazz

I was supposed to share the *exciting* story of my dent student life. Penat semalam laju2 tangkap gambar dalam locker room but...ahh....fine ah...mari ah kita cita benda yang paling in-trend skarang....


Hari Raya is coming...it's my 3rd raya abroad. I'm supposed to be kinda 'adapted' to that already don't I? But no no no...not this Raya...I think is the most emotionally heavy for me. Of many reasons. Some of which I can't share here but it's killing me seriously..This few days I'm down with fever/flu/cough and partly is due to THAT. My body has this weird reaction to utter sadness that they will go on strike each time I have this sucky feelings. Dulu awal-awal masuk KMB bile nak balik KMB semula mesti demam sebab saya tidak berapa menyukai KMB kerana tiada kawan sangat..


Anyway...Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin to everyone. May this raya brings you closer to your family and let's pray that whatever we did during Ramadhan diterima oleh Allah.


I don't know what to say anymore..I hope my family back in Malaysia are doing well :') I miss all of you soooooooo much..Nak raya kat kampung...Nak makan mak pah masak. Nak salam-salam semua orang time raya..Nak lepak-lepak depan tv dengan bahagia sambil makan kerepek...


malas gile weh nak sambutan raya postpone tahun depan boleh? penattttt

No comments: