Pages

September 09, 2009

The chronology

March - The terrible written exam. The moment I handed in the paper, I knew I screwed the paper big time. I couldn't answer the essay questions...at all! So since that day, I was really disappointed. Tanyelah housemates saya how cranky I was at that time. I broke down a few times because I knew it I would never pass that paper. And having my brother's wedding in my mind, that made me even sadder because I'm afraid I can't be there.


April - The result was out. As expected I did not make it. I could see this coming and so I did not broke down. I guess I'm tired with crying already. But I was kinda worried on the resit examination. Takut clash dengan abang's wedding. But I was assured that the resit exam will be done on the week after the wedding. So I rescheduled my ticket.


June - Summer exam result came out. Syukur, I passed everything, except that one bloody paper that was not even in the summer exam! *sighhh


July - The timetable for resit was out. 20th August it is. But I couldn't bring myself to studying..while I'm at home. I was worried but I just can't study. So I just enjoy the holiday. Helped out with the wedding. Pretended everything was okay eventhough I was damn afraid with the exam. Suddenly that time I came out with a crazy decision - to fly back to Malaysia again after the resit exam! And that was then that I got a bit calmer and re-motivated.


August - I flew back on the 14th for the exam. In that one week, there are times when I feel like I'm giving up. But with the thought of making my 2nd kepulangan to Malaysia is worth it, I just give my shot (although not the best one) in the exam. A day after the exam, I flew back and reached home on the first day of Ramadhan. Enjoyed my 10 last days in Malaysia to the max :)


September - I flew back to Cork with mixed feelings. For the past 7 days, I came to class with an unofficial status of a 3rd year dental student. I wasn't so confident with the paper, hence the cranky mode and the sadness. But Alhamdulillah, as of today, I'm officially a 3rd year student. I have my toolkit and my very own locker. I should be getting my scrub anytime soon and I'll be starting a new journey for this year,InsyaAllah..

No comments: