Pages

August 17, 2009

Soalan menghantui gadis-gadis pingitan

The scary thing that came upon bro's wedding was....


haa..lepas ni adik dia lah pulak ye? *giggles giggles*



Okay THAT. There are actually several ways on looking at it


1) That is a wish. Like a du'a. If that's the case, Amiin ya rabbal alamin.

2) A question. A discreet way of asking "nokss..ade orang nak tak kau ni?" "haaa laku ke nih..kahwin ke kau nantii"


Excuse me of being like this. I know I just turned 22 and I still have long way in my life. But I can't help but to feel stressed out when people started to bug me with that kind of question. Wah selama ni aku baca blog orang je kena tanya gitu now I got it straight on my face..banyak kali plak tu. That's why I'd rather do a lot of work rather than mingling with random people during the wedding. Kahkahkah.


On the other hand...I feel I am seriously lacking of motivation. Which is very the scary because I really need them now. Oh God hopefully everything will go A okay x___x

I loike lah this picture. Despite the fact that my face look like a bun and the tudung is so messy, Hahahhaa..nak letak jadi profile picture tapi maluuuuuu...

3 comments:

Tengku Atique said...

why you so anggun in candid pics? i can only be terencat T__T

Fahrin Ahmad said...

Seriously...i like this pic...
u sangat cantik dlm pic ni....nampak matured n dah bleh kawin hehehe gurau jer...xper i tunggu u balik bawak DR lah dulu ek...

dialicious said...

U seriously looked anggun that day.ini bukan ampuan kakak ipar baru tp kak diah sempat tegur mekap adik cantik gile aritu.flawless sgt.mmg terer la ur fren yg mekapkan tu.rugi x hire die for my nikah mekap coz nikah mekap tu spoiled gile!