Pages

June 02, 2009

Updating the outdated

Bismillah...

I don't know where to start, but these few days I've been really-really busy putting things into places and controlling myself from breaking down.

  • On Friday I had my oral for subject RD2007. 'Twas hard. Like hard hard.tsk. dunwanna talk bout it nemore :(
  • I moved out from Laburnum for good on the very same day. It was a very improper goodbye to that house.But a good decision it was to get the hell outta that house. Huh..landlord yang agak snob disitu.
  • Chorus NTL (internet provider) ppl came to my house to setup the internet connection on Friday. Unfortch, they found no signal in my house so they need to configure it again tomorrow. So I was internet-less at the mo and had to menumpang kasih at Dnur for internet
  • We had PPMC family day on Saturday. Alhamdulillah the turnout was good and we had fun fun fun! Dapat berjumpa pantai yang sangat dirindui :)
  • TAPI SAYA ADALAH SUNBURN. WARGHHHHH SUMMER IRELAND YANG SANGAT MENAKUTKAN DAN KEPANASAN. WARGHHHHH ORG TU KATA KALAU MATA GELAP, MUKA CERAH BLEH LAH JADI PANDA COMEL TAPI KALAU MATA YANG CERAH MUKA GELAP JADI ANAK *****G. WAARGGGHHHHH.
  • went to Dublin yesterday. It was kinda sudden decision. Bangun pagi. Rasa sunyi. Terus mandi. Bawa hati~~ took bus at 10. Reached Dublin at 2..met Aimi. Bought sandals. Went to Hard Rock Cafe. Today took bus at 12 back to Cork.
  • rindu rindu rindu...hopefully dapat internet by tomorrow :(

No comments: