Pages

June 22, 2009

Day 2

Okay. Am still in jetlag mode wtf. Siot aa..last year tak jetlag pon tauuuuu...

Today I went to my beloved aunts' places. First off to Mak Tip's house. Then we went to Metro Kajang to pick up flowers for bro's wedding. Leceh gak nak kahwin ni kan? gagaga...

After we are done with all the flowery, ribbons, jitters glitters whatnot we went to Mak Pah's house. As usual, ada jeee yang dimasak-masak diletak atas meja. Awhh..how I miss them :')

Spent some time at Mak Tip's house too while Mak and Mak tip discussed about the hantarans' deco and stuff. I fall asleep on the couch.

And til now I'm still up surrendering myself to this stupid messed up circadian rhythm. Jetlag schetlag!

On a darker note, I still don't have my "legs" yet. Susah siot nak hidup di Shah Alam tanpa kereta. Benci!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna go jogging. Wanna watch movies. Wanna go to shopping complexes. Wanna go here and there but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna stuck in my house until I get a car. Haiihhh...


p/s : i hate you >:(

No comments: