Pages

May 01, 2009

Presenting my Boo..

Finally, my baby has arrived. Ngeee.....I'm so excited!!

Am exploring her now. Oh and yes, it's a she. If you wonder how I put the gender of my things, the rule is simple. If they can multitask, they are definitely a she. Yeap...as simple as that..


Her version is a UK version. So I might need to take up some time before I could familiarize with the keyboard. And urgh....I'm still waiting for the protector coz for a clumsy person like me, anything can get stucked in between the keys. She's similar to babe, but with newer OS version..After some consideration, financially and stuff, I think I might just stick to this spec..takpelah nanti dah kerja and earn my own big monay baru la beli lain ye dok?? Boo costs rm1.5k cheaper than Babe (haha geli siot panggil camneyh +___+) and 160eu cheaper than the normal market price..such a grab innit? Harga dia lebih kurang cam other brands sahaja..


So the name has been decided, My Boo~
I'm one happy girl today. Thank you mom, thank you sugardedi, thank you Avesta UK Ltd :D
Boo, I hope you won't leave me and go commit suicide like babe does. I promise I'll take a good care of you okay?

3 comments:

wani ezryl * said...

ohhey nice one!! tp gambar adalah xcukup dgn sneak peek sj! we want mo! we want mo!!

wany said...

psycooo laaa dok bebe la boo la bey la ape laaa..hahahahhahaa..

n Z r A said...

wani : awhh....boo malu nak bergambar lagi...hahahaha...

wany : lol..jgn la jeles aku nak bermanja2