Pages

May 12, 2009

HWARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Hullooo world :} (senyum bitter)

So today is the Pathology day innit? Did I managed to pull an all nighter last nite? Did I survive today?

Well last night I didn't really not-sleep-at all la hofkos. At about 2 or so I tried to seek external aid to wake me up and managed to pick Fendi out from my YM list because he's the one who seemed to be still online and relevant to be my external alarm. I slept until about half 3 and my external alarm called. I didnt straightaway get up, obviously, until about 3.45. And then Alya came into my room to sleep. I had my subuh prayer and finally restarted my engine at about 4ish.

820am the taxy came and we left for Neptune stadium. The traffic was kinda busy but we managed to get to Neptune in 20 minutes. As always we had our last minute stuffin things inside your brain session panicking and spreading out mnemonics. LOL.


And so the paper started at half 9. *turns to page 1* oooookkkkaaaaaayyyy....slightly unexpected..chill....do whatever you can...*flips to next page* and so on and on and on. FISH. Look at the genetic questions. They ask the name of the gene...Like..they expect us to memorize all those COL1A BRCA1 HEXA NEMO CFTR FUCH FICK FISHHHHHHHHHHH. Memorizing the microbes' name is painful enough now you expect us to sing to this weird gene names???? Really, like..hwarghh marahnya saya. The only thing that I remember was BRCA cause it stands for breast cancer. But there wasn't a question about breast cancer. And then there was a question about colon to which I think..aaahh...COLon must be associated with COL1A kan?...but turns out COL1A is actually for osteogenesis imperfecta! Life is like a box a chocolate innit? Die la now dieeeeeeee...

The fact that I was sleep deprived worsen things too. Like I was trying to keep myself all alert when half of my mind has started to detach from myself. Lesson learned. NEVA EVAAAAA DO LIKE THIS AGAIN. I was lucky I didn't blackout. And my brain still could store and digest information even though the functionality was greatly reduced.

I sent in the paper 40 minutes earlier and left the Neptune with mixed feelings. I just hope I managed to pass this paper. +__+ Went down and met Wany at Aiysha, bought kebab at went back home. The next thing I know I was on the bed as my body kept on screaming for a rest.

And here I am, finally woke up to face this harsh reality again *eceyh drama*

ceh ceh..bajet cute cam baby plak.

p/s : oh lupa nak cakap. yeay! to the nonexistence of fluorescence-jacket invigilators. kalau ada sure gua stress lagik..hahaha...but today I finally got to see the pink-haired medic stud. he sat quite near to me. boleh tahan mengganggu lah but i was too busy keeping myself awake.

p/s/s : oh yes lupa nak cakap thank you Fendi! A good external alarm you were! might use your help later2 in the future but not tonite definitely...haha matilah gwe kalau hari2 buat pangai gini..

1 comment:

fendi said...

yeayyy...banggenye ak! name ak telah disebut dlm blog ko~ yes! poyo sket..ahahaha~
mlm ni nk ak kejut kn ko lg ke? =P

anyway, description time ko tgh dok exam tu srius mcm 1 video yg ak tgok nih...hehhehe

POV: Failing A Test