Pages

May 23, 2009

ho yeah ho yeah!

Hullo world!

First of all I would like to congratulate then-final meds UCC now-doctors for their victory today. Sweet innit? :') Wishing you all the best for the next level. Bertahan okay for whatever is waiting you behind the hospital doors? <--- maaf ayat mengarut sedikit, pukul 2.36am sekarang (-_-")

I decided to take off the sticky-exam-post as I'm now done with my written papers, Alhamdulillah. Now only one compulsury oral left on 29th of May, which is about a week from now. And since it's only a 10 minutes oral, and I have covered a few of the topics here and there during OSCE, I decided to declare myself 90% exam free after months of torture. Haih...but this oral is something not to be taken for granted - it costs 1/3 of the final marks hokayyy...And since I screwed my OSCE, I really need to work harder to nail this oral!

The last paper was Biochem, and I've been telling myself that I want to get it done fast. Jadi in 1 hour and 10 minutes, I kinda forced myself to finish it off and send in the paper. Padahal ada lagi 20 minit, apa masalah dia ni tah! The walk from Neptune back to town was filled with excitement and relieved in the same time, and I decided to reward myself with chips and garlic and chillies tandoori.

Now I'm down with boxes of clothes and books. Mahu pindahkan ini barang2 kerumah baru Ahad ini ho yeah ho yeah! Can't wait \/(^__^)\/ Tapi setelah memunggahkan barang dengan dahsyatnya, semangat mengemas sudah hilang. Haihlah labu, apa mau jadi innieww?

No comments: