Pages

April 09, 2009

And all the angels they'll be singing --> Ah la la la ah la la la I la la la la love this

Wake up everyone
How can you sleep at a time like this?
Unless the dreamer is the real you
Listen to your voice
The one that tells you to taste past the tip of your tongue
Leap and the net will appear
I don't wanna wake before
The dream is over
I'm gonna make it mine
Yes, I... I wanna own it
I'm gonna make it mine
Yes, I'll make it all mine
I keep my life on a heavy rotation
Requesting that it's lifting you up
Up, up and away
And over to a table at the gratitude café
And I am finally there.....


Nottingham ---> Birmingham --> Cardiff (now) --> London (the day ater tomorrow)

I'm starting to miss Cork already (bluwekk) padahal dah penat naik bas naik train naik bas naik train..

Pictures and details later....

Once I'm back in Cork perlu kembali memulakan enjin belajar secara besar-besaran.

Haihhh...

1 comment:

13may said...

wah! jalan jalan...bestnya :D