Pages

February 22, 2009

Hooooooomaiiiigooodddd this incessant coughing are seriously killing me. Dear virus / bacteria, can u get over me already, pretty pretty please??

The only greener side (or should I called it blue-er?) of the cough is I'm now consuming more than 2 litres of water per day as to keep the throat itchyless (yes, doctors and language people, kill me shoot me, I know I've came out with ridiculous terminology)


Today for the 1st time of my life, I played pool/snooker (I'm still confused which is which and I don't even bother looking up for the difference.lol) for an inter-house tournament. We (as in Wany and I) expectedly did not win but the winning/losing point was so close and that only luck did not chose us to move on to the semis and the finals. *sigh* Anyway a good game it was for a first timer like me and for most of us. Better luck in the future huh?

oooookayh peeps. Need to catch the Zs now. Esok den nak gi menjual nasi lomak. Nasikkkkk lomakkkkk~

2 comments:

13may said...

vavavavava :D

Mimi Supandi said...

Jual nasik lemak??huhuuu..menarik2~~