Pages

December 17, 2008

Vote Vote Vote lah yerr

Hi all!

I would like to ask a small favour from all of you...

There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.

Jadi....marilah ramai-ramai mengundi abang saya dan tunangnya yang tercinta merealisasikan impian mereka for a beach wedding.....

log in to www.lovemedo.com.my and register for a voter..


kalau nak lagi senang click here -> http://www.lovemedo.com.my/registration/voter


Fill up some simple questions.......heheehe...i know i know...a bit hassle kan...senang je..


Ok then bleh lah vote the video of my brother and his beloved..



Second row, the fourth couple -> Redza Yusoff & Diah Kamarul Baharin..



and......here's the video

Okayhh....thanks all! Thanks in advanced!!!!

p/s : sorry, the words are a bit kelamkelibut. this is a scheduled post that I drafted a night before I go for my holiday trip. Sambil mengumpat sambil update blog..ohh sungguh tak bleh concentrate. hihihi...

2 comments:

dialicious said...

Thank u so much adik!

izefuze said...

aku dah vote 10kali!!huhu,,jom promote2~