Pages

December 21, 2008

Madrid-DAY 1

Here's a bit and pieces of my travel trip for this winter holiday. However, some details might not be included since my memory is so the very weak. So I'll just update to the extent that my mind can recall la yeh..Plus, I haven't gathered the pictures from other cameras so there are nothing much that can be showed for the time being...

From Cork to Dublin, we took the last bus straight away to the Dublin Airport..


Us @ McD

Since we arrived a bit late, we didn't get comfortable place to sleep. So we settled on a very limited space area..

I only realized I've lost my phone when we were preparing to check in the next morning. Only God knows how stressed I was at that time...but for the sake of not ruining the holiday mood, I gathered myself and tried to remain calm throughout the day..

We arrived at Madrid at 11++ in the morning. From the Barajas Int'l Airport, we took Metro to our hostel. Bought the 2 days ticket which costed us 8.40eu per pax. On the first day, we visited places of attraction like Royal palace, Placa de Espana, Plaza Mayor, and a few other places. There is one whole stretch of road called Gran Via, a heaven for shopaholic...


the lorong to our hostel

We stayed at Luiz Velez Student hostel. The place is a bit dodgy but everything was fine throughout the stay. The staff speaks English and were very helpful. There are kitchen and computer with internet. The distance from the Metro station to the hostel only takes about 4-5 minutes. There are also one supermarket owned by the Chinese peeps and the prices of the things are very cheap!


masih berkeadaan ceria dan excited


cubaan meniru statue


baru dapat idea nak pasang timer..


Royal palace


alolo..comel ke tu..


peeping?


penat, tapi masih mahu bergaya..


1 comment:

Witty Angel said...

jelessssssss