Pages

December 30, 2008

Back in Cork

Salam Maal Hijrah to all..(hope it's not too late)

I've reached Cork last night. I guess that's the end of my winter trip..a lot of bittersweet memories. Those that I will treasure forever :)

The house is still quiet. Only Wany and I are back, while the others are still elsewhere around the world berjalan2.

I'm going to update about my journey from time to time and there are going to be a lot of pictures so bear with it okayh?? However the updates are gonna be slow as I'm still juggling between settling down and starting out new life. Plus MACBABE IS SICK. Terribly sick that I can't even switch it on. I'm on Adilah's laptop by the way. Sedih :( The service centre is closed until 5th of January. And I think I, too on the edge of falling sick. Entah mengapa..banyak benda nak pikir kot..Haih..

Stay tune people, marathon updates are coming :P

No comments: