Pages

October 30, 2008

Of new baby, gaining momentum, and winter plan

I received this email today from Cik Pi...If u don't know who is Cik Pi, make some extra effort to dig my previous updates okayyy ;)

This cute, adorable, yummy yummy little daughter of him and Cik Imah (whom name I forgot. Mak ade bitau..tapi lupe. hehe). Born on October 15th...hehehehehe..tak sabar nak balik nak maen dengan dia (over excited 9 bulan awal. danggg...9 bulan?!?!?!)

wassup??




I just realized I have so many things to look up this summer. First and foremost would be the brother's wedding, insyaAllah..the others would be meeting up and introducing myself to the little cousins whom I never met so they know the existence of the Kak Jiah..(acewwaaahh..)
9 months to go. Aiyoo...mulelah tu buat perangai countdown...

Update on my home's internet connection? After much hassle, cacian serta makian by us, the Eircom ppl has finally made a progress. We've a phone line already. Not quite there (getting internet) but at least yeah, one step closer onto getting internet. I am so proud of myself that I managed to survive a few weeks without internet. Walaupun sangap-sangap, at least I am still holding on.

One of the few PLUS thing about not having internet at home that I finally managed to start reading books, like for real! hehehehe...not quite a normal sight especially when summer exam is not anywhere nearby. Yes, saya adalah orang yang membakar pelita di tengah malam, bekerja dimasa kesebelas (translate to get a better meaning) yang hanya pulun di saat akhir..oh tak bagus tak bagus..mana azam dulu tu..mana? manaa?? manaaa???

I am yet to plan my winter trip. Allowance dah masuk. House rent til January is settled. Eletric and gas bill for the first 2 months has arrived. It was such a nervewrecking moment when we first got the bills considering the amount of things we've been doing for the past 2 months (masak bazar Ramadhan, masak raya, masak open house, masak sana sini) but according to seniors the amount was....standard laa...we even planned to start making business (nasi lemak, sandwich) to support our household bills :)

Oh anyway back to the topic, I am yet to plan my winter trip coz I'm still waiting news from Dental School on our Neuroanatomy and Embryology exam. They said it might be on the review week which means I cannot take a risk and just buy the ticket immediately after school closes (school closes before review week) PLUS, me and Fiqah are still considering between Spain and Italy..hurmmm..dilemma..dilemma..

Anyhoo that's all updates that I can give at the moment. Let's hope and pray that the Eircom peeps wont let us down anymore. Oh penantian itu suatu penyiksaan :(

No comments: