Pages

September 03, 2008

Tofu claypot and.......

Today I'm in full mood of cooooking. The previous 2 days we've been eating foods bekal-ed from kampung and beli-ed from bazar Ramadhan so I think, yeah, who don't I try to cook myself.

I went to the shop nearby to buy some ingredients as early as 3.30pm lagik. Hahhh bersemangat bonar ehhh...

Soon after asar prayer, I went downstairs and start chopping off things and preparing the ingredients, with MacBabe by my side so I could browse the recipe. Hihihihihi...I am very particular if I were to try new recipe coz am afraid that it'll turn out bad. Plus I am fasting so takleh la nak merasa2 kan..


p/s : browse the upcoming pictures on your own risk. kalau terliur jangan mara (matilaaa perasan makanan sendiri menggiurkan)


Ingredients for tofu claypot. Carrots, fish cake, capsicum, baby corn, cauliflower


Taraa...dah siap..with flash...


without flash. tangan dah gegar2 sebab lapar..huu~


And the second menu isssssssssss.............................


Buttered prawn y'all!!!!

Remember my craving to buttered prawn? Huhuhuhu...Anyway I've had the buttered prawn in Cozy Corner (ke House tah) kat Ampang but the taste didn't really suit my expectation. Buttered crab at Sri Ayuthaya is sooooooo much better (yela crab and prawn is different but the principle is the same)



Sekarang tak rasa lagi sebab I'm killing time by updating the blog. Just to distract me from the hunger. hhuhuuhuhu..hope it'll turn out okay okay and edible. Kalau tak kesianlah ibu and kekanda gwe makan tak sodapppp~~~


for the recipes.
Oklah nak berbuka! Bye! Selamat berbuka!! Will update later on the taste~

*********Updated**********

The claypot-taklah-claypot-sangat tofu turned out quite okay. Except the fact the it tasted quite kicap-ish. But overall it's good. Me loike.

BUUUUTTTTT The buttered prawn almost fail. Kalau pass pun cukup makan je lah. Insufficient salt and sugar. Huhuuhuhuhu...biasa lah orang puasa mane bleh rase. And it takes you to actually suck in the prawn to taste the buttered-prawn-ness. Ada, ada. The taste was there, but it's not enough. Mak as usual been supportive eventho I know it doesn't really taste good >.< Anyway don't know when will I re-do this. Most prolly taknak masak dah sampai bile2. tsk

Moral of the story : Don't go trying out sth you haven't cooked during fasting month.

No comments: