Pages

July 18, 2008

The Dark kNight

Yesterday I watched the Dark Knight. Hee..just when I thought I can't watch Batman anymore kan..But huerm...people move on. Even the Batman moved on. So why don't I?

The movie was great. Adelah kot seram-seram here and there kan but overall it was good movie, from a point of view of people who doesn't read the comic at all la tapinya..

Went swimming again yesterday. Some people asked me whether my leg has fully recovered ke boleh swimming semua bagai kan. The answer is yes and no. Yes to boleh swimming but no to fully recovered. I can't really put too much pressure on the knee such as if I'm about to sujud dalam sembahyang ke ape kan. Coz it hurts sangat-sangat. Plus I can't really walk too long sebab cepat lenguh.I hope it's only a temporary condition. Gile tak mau tak fit beginii..But com next week I wanna try to play futsal. Heee..degil kan..but I miss playing futsal :(

Yesterday also we went to William! hehehe..at last. After months of terliuq je tengok kat blog orang lain kan. It was a sudden decision actually. So I wasn't really prepared for the direction to the place. Asked from my friend, Ina for the direction and we were lost for about...one hour kot terpusing2. Hehehe..then when it comes to ordering masalah lagi skali. Cuba ingat-ingat balik ape orang selalu order and I could only remember ribena laici je. So I called Ida to check up blog Duta Uncle William ;P for the menu..We ordered nasi goreng ketam,meatball carbonara and onion ring. Konyang..sodapp..I loike nasi goreng ketam best. Meatball carbonara pun ok ok je la..maybe because I don't really like rasa dia yg ada cam creamy2 skit kot..

Ok dah penat..ta~

1 comment:

MOLY said...

bes kan batman .. tp suka joker .. x nak batman .. x kuat .. hahaha !!

sian dia sesat satu jam .. patut satu jam tuh leh habiskan makan kat william .. hahahha

:P

lepas nih leh g lagi ok
try makan yg lain pulak