Pages

May 13, 2008

Mentari Kembali Menyinar

mentari kembali menyinar is simply because the sun is rising high on the sky and makin the temperature hawt hawt hawt...I walked back from CUH without any jacket/overcoat and I still sweat a lil bit. It's 18 degrees bebeh~ And all the irish pun dok berjemur tanning themselves under the sun..Me?? Tanning? More like turning into the wok's butt rather than tanning.


The oral went fine today. I was given 3 slides. One on Cyst, one on Dental Material - Alginate and the last one on Psychology. I think I did the best in cyst compared to the other 2. Coz I was crapping all along the way on the dimensional stability of the Alginate and the application of Psychology in HSE. But the examiners looked fine and said I was good and all so that made me felt better I guess.


Right after the oral I rushed to the Physiotherapy center. Luckily the distance between Cork Dental Hospital and the center was not that far. I accidentally booked the session at the same time of my oral. Luckily the flow of my group was faster and I think I finished earlier than 12 minutes. I was late by 15 minutes for the physiotherapy but luckily my physiotherapist was fine with it.


My leg progression? Since the last 2 weeks I didnt show any much improvement, this week was by far my best. She added some intensive exercises for me so basically now I am start jumping and jogging with my legs. She even get me jumping on the trampoline since I said I wanna get better faster and get going in the gym sooner. She said I'm doing well so far so Alhamdulillah =)



My stress level has gone down a lil bit. Managed to do some damage control on our unexpected holiday plan. Well things move on. The world offers u many options and also challenges to be faced. Now it's time to show how well u handle the pressure. I admit I was being so weak yesterday since bad things came one after another. But today I felt I grew up a lil bit stronger than yesterday *sambil menyanyikan Britney's stronger*

Onto plan balik Malaysia. Since I am going to be mobile-less, guess I'll just have to stay in home lah. Yeah public transports in my house sucks big time. Now it's time for my girls to return the favor - cepat hamik aku kat rumah!!! Terosak la sikit plan nak kembali bersosial berfutsal bagai. Haihh =(

Whatever lah..life goes on...could u please hold on dear life?

3 comments:

13may said...

nak balik Msia???

hadiah la tshirt dari sana selai....hehhe hehhe

A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

owhhh, nadz! skang br akak ingat la.. nampak 'cork' br akak kenal. hehe..
bile nk balik m'sia? xde ole2 utk akak ker?
belikan laptop, bley? haha..

n Z r A said...

hamboi2 smuorang mintak souvenir neh. tshirt tahan lagi..laptop mahal la kak roz..beli kat msia murah lagi kot?? hehe