Pages

May 20, 2008

It's O.V.E.R, over!


Warning : Orang tak habis exam lagi tak digalakkan membaca, takut-takut ada perasaan jeles tertimbul. Wahahaha~


Anyway, I'M DONE WITH THE SUMMER EXAMS. Alhamdulillah....... =) =) =)

Berakhir sudah hari-hari tidak tenang. Hari bangun pagi teringat Anatomy, bila lunch teringat Biochemistry, balik petang terbayang Physiology, nak tidur teringat Fundamental of Dental Practice. Yeap, the pressure is THAT much. And I'm so glad it's all over now. Plus, the chapter was closed with a quite light subject - Principles of Human Structure which I answered in about 1 hour & 10 minutes before I happily handed over the paper to the invigilators. Not to say I am confident with that paper though. And to describe my feeling when I was walking back from Neptune Stadium to town - aaahhhh...perasaan seperti orang yg mulanya mendaki gunung Everest sambil membawa periuk nasi, sedang turun berlari-lari dengan gembiranya tanpa sebarang beban. Did u get the picture? No? Heh..try harder!

BUT BUT BUT I am so freaking nervous with my Anatomy results. I really really really really really really really hope I'll pass that subject. Getting a pass is all that I can hope for the time being. My first year in UCC has been a year of helter-skelter with my self-confidence was drowning down the drain helplessly. Hopefully come next year I have found my pace and I will march back on the right track ASAP..I would like to thank my classmates - especially Michele and to name a few Kamil, Jo Lin, my 2 Botswana bf (haha!) Frank and Kabe, the Kuwaitians and some of the Irish for making my 1st year a memorable one. Not to forget my lecturers, EG, KD, AT (yg tadi datang exam dengan gaya pakaian spring yg sangat cool dan comel), DYH (eventho...), EF, NR, KD, SC and those dentists cum lecturers in CUH.

Soon after the exam ended I went to town. Rewarded myself for being quite hardworking (note the word quite there) and went back home. And I did not wait any longer to have my things packed up as I really can't wait to move out from this place. All my books are now safely in the box. My coats and jackets followed in another box. Some of my clothes are to be sent for laundry and some of them I've put in my luggage. I am still left to decide what to bring back what to be stayed though..

However, eventho I'm done with this brain cracking exams, I've still got lots of things to do. Meeting up SB for new student Welcome Program thingy and lots more prepairing things for the program, preparing things for our batch BBQ on Wednesday, catching up with Gossip Girl, ANTM (which I've done when I was packing up my things just now. Whitney rocks! And to have won that in the name of plus-size model, that's really something! But I'm still sad coz my favourite, Lauren the freak girl went home earlier. Yes yes, she's a freak, but I just love to see her pictures!!), Greys Anatomy, Private Practice..and the list goes on and on..Plus I still have two books to be read (Lessons in Heartbreak by Cathy Kelly and Thanks for The Memories by Cecilia Ahern)

Ahh..for the time being, I just wanna relax. Lie on the bed. Embed myself with my books and my MacBabe. Such a wonderful feeling :)



me and Michele



am gonna miss moment nerding in Brookfield with my jenglots. hehe..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouch~~~kecewa sungguh setelah membace post ini..;( (pencuri privacy sandal skechers nadzirah~~)

fiqah said...

aku x bace content, bace tajok je dah leh naek hangen okayyy~~~~