From Wiki :
- Ronda is a city in the Spanish province of Málaga. It is located about 100 km from the city of Málaga, within the autonomous community of Andalucía. Its population is 35,512. It is also accessible by rail from Algeciras and from Córdoba.
- Ronda is situated in a very mountainous area about 750 m above mean sea level. The Rio Guadalevín runs through the city, dividing it in two and carving out the steep El Tajo canyonRoman and then Moorish rulers are reflected most prominently in its architectureupon which the city is perched. Ronda was first settled by the early Celts, but its
- Seville (Spanish: Sevilla [se'bi.ʝa], see also different names) is the artistic, cultural, and financial capital of southern Spain. It is the capital of Andalusia and of the province of Sevilla. It is situated on the plain of the River Guadalquivir, with an average elevation of 7 metres (23 ft) above sea level. The inhabitants of the city are known as Sevillanos (feminine form: Sevillanas) or "Hispalenses". The population of the city of Seville was 704,414 as of 2006 (INE estimate). The population of the urban area was 1,043,000 as of 2000 estimates. The population of the metropolitan area (urban area plus satellite towns) was 1,414,827 as of 2006 (INE estimate), ranking as the fourth largest metropolitan area of Spain.
- After successive conquests of the Roman province of Hispania Baetica by the Vandals and Visigoths, in the 5th and 6th centuries, the city was taken by the Moors in 712 and became an important center in Muslim Andalusia. It remained under Muslim control, under the authority of the Umayyad, Almoravid and Almohad dynasties, until falling to Fernando III in 1248. The city retains many Moorish features, including large sections of the city wall.
- Málaga is a port city in Andalusia, southern Spain, on the Costa del Sol coast of the Mediterranean. According to the 2006 census the population is 558,287.
- In the 8th century, Spain was conquered by the Moors, and the city became an important centre of trade. Málaga was first a possession of the Caliphate of Cordoba. After the fall of the Umayyad dynasty, it became the capital of a distinct kingdom, dependent on Granada. During this time, the city was called Mālaqah (Arabic مالقة).
- view from Castelo de Gibralfaro @ Malaga.
- The castle was constructed as a fortress to defend the Alcazaba against the spread of artillery use. The fortification includes the defensive devices of a large flanking tower, a rampart perimeter adapted to the terrain by zigzaging walls and an angled gateway
at i-forgot-the-name park. place where we digged out our childish side and rented 4 cyclobus! ngeehehehe
lunch break on the way down from the zigzaging road from Ronda (bak kate K.Yopit dalam peta nampak cam usus. haih..doctors..doctors..)
on the way up to Ronda, ade satu part yg memaksa ktorang bukak hazardous light. langgar awan rupenye. Allah saje yg tahu betapa berdebarnya saya drive kat situ..
the climate of Seville is mediterranean. hence explaining the malaysia-like sun yg kami rindui sangat2~
husband & wife, Rafael & Kori (?). we met them at Cordoba and they've been such a great help! semoga pertemuan kami memberi makna baru...