Pages

November 12, 2007

Taken from Zack's which she took from Syahir's

You Are The High Priestess

You represent mystery - secrets that are yet to be revealed.
You find yourself sitting between two worlds: one dark, one light.
You tend to hold these two worlds in balance, reconciling the two.
Open and welcoming, you invite others to learn your secrets.

Your fortune:

Something hidden, or latent, in your life is about to come forward.
You need to pay more attention to your dreams, thoughts, intuition, and imagination.
And if that involves tapping into your dark side, it will all balance out in the end.
You have a lot of potential dying to be unleashed, so let those gates open!


Huerm..this Tarot thing sounds very true. hahah..gile btul.
Dark & Light world? That is soooo true..

Huerm..so I have potentials eh?

Work it harder make it better,
do it faster makes us stronger,
more than ever, hour after
hour work is never over

Th-th-that that don't kill me
Can only make me stronger
I need you to hurry up now
Cause I can't wait much longer
I know I got to be right now
Cause I can't get much wronger
Man I been waitin' all night now
That's how long I've been on ya

I need ya right now
I need ya right now

No comments: