Pages

October 23, 2007

Anak mak dah pandai masak!!!


So the so-called Castlewhite Openhouse went on last Saturday..How was it? It was FUN!

It all started the night before. The boys really got our nerves on- mereka pergi beraya dikala-kala semua bahan mentah masih bersama mereka. Apakah jenis perangai busuuk ituuu?? The preparation started quite late, I must say. And we were cutting the onions + garlic + etc etc, did some blending jobs until 3.51am. YUP it's 3.51 in the morning, in case u are wondering.

The next day I got up - melompat from my bed coz it was 8 am already. Muke busuk (tapi dah terbasuh and gigi dah tergosok okayyhhh) rushed to Wany's apartment. Managed to call me mom to ask for last minute advice and started the Battle - battle of the meeee bandung..

This time around I timed almost every single step I made just to make sure the chillis + the bumbu+ the meat are well-cooked. Saya tidak mahu dengar lagi insan2 mengadu sakit perut sebab makan cili pedas..And FIVE (5) hours later, wallaaaa...seperiuk besar mi bandung (dan 2 periuk kecil lagi - tak cukup periuk nak masak) was ready to be served. I was so worried. Kept on asking them how's the taste and segala...aihh..nervous tau!

Approx at 1.30 (jemputan datang pukul 2.30 okay) we moved to Nida's apartment to set up the place. Dropped by at the boy's place (bawah apt Nida je) to witness the gelabahness of the cik abang2 yg pergi beraya tak ingat dunia....haaa...baru tau!! I helped them to alter the tasteless fried rice. At that moment I feel super busuk okayh. Dengan bau udang nye..dengan tak mandinye.. Managed to settle everything by 2 and rushed back to my apartment to shower and prepare.


The sad part is...mak saye takde baju kurung dah. So I borrowed Wany's grad attire. Tried my best to get rid off the SCENT of the udangsss..siap2 sket...then went to Nida's apartment. Some of the guests arrived oledi..haiyo..maaf la akak2 yeh..I rushed to and fro from Nida's to Shazif's. We divided the guests into two halves - lelaki di umah Shazif and girls di umah Nida. SO I was checking whether the food was okay or not..

Apart of my mi bandung, Aliyah made trifle. Wany made dadih jagung. Nida with her fruit cocktail pudding. Adilah + Aliyah were the main chef for the nasik impit + kuah kacang. And credit to Shazif's mom who posted the rendang and the 8 different types of kuih raye..haha...kantoi besar je rupe2nye rendang mak Shazif yg masak..

The event lasted til evening. Later in the evening Frank and C to the A to the B - Cabelo my Botswana classmates came to. Mereka ni gosipkan saye dengan 2 insan Botswana tu busuk gler okayh??? By Maghrib, everything settled down already. We were exhausted. Energy drained out tahuuuuu....Flat! Went back to my apartment, did some chores, basuh baju bau udang and sleep..

The next day I was down with slight fever tapi gagahkan diri jua mahu makan free di rumah Kak Rose.. ngee...

And the most awaited days are coming - Dublin trip. Did I mention that I'll be captain-ing the Cork + Dublin futsal team? Owhhh...nervous gler okayhhh..We started our practice yesterday - in the rain okayh.. Semangat gler...

Bermain futsal mengingatkan saya kepada rakan-rakan kesayangan saye. Fuzah, Wani, Ida, CheMi, Zack, Wawa, Shera, Nadiah and the rest, I MISS U ALL LIKE CRAZY OKAYH?!?

Time....fly faster pleashhh?? Bring me to my mommy, my family and my friends faster pleashhh....??

p/s : encik DHL mane parcel saye?!?!?!?

2 comments:

mad redo1 said...

congratulations on the success of the open house, more congratulation on becoming the skipper of the futsal team (nama mende team tuh?)

karang pekena mee jawa sedap gak nih... hehehe...

Anonymous said...

wahh... bestnye raya sana...

selamat hari raya...