Pages

July 12, 2007

DO NOT RESUSCITATE

Yes, I'm declaring DNR upon the nearly dead emotions.

Today, as scheduled, I went for MPH Orientation Training at Mid V. It was such an experience since all this while I've been going for training/talks meant for school kids. But this time around, talk no more PELAJAR GEMILANG OR TERBILANG, we are dealing with real, business profit chasing world, you know!! Speaking bout business...pssttt...brag skit, i'm one of the 21 ppl who scored a 7 in Business&Management Studies. Opss..riak pula, Astaghfirullahalazim..But, seriously, I do love BMS subject and that's how I prove my love towards 'em. =D

The orientation was conducted by Mr A.E. of HQ and he is such a funny guy. Yup, the room was freezing cold and the 4-times-provided-food is undeniably delicious (and calorie-ful too!!!!), and when both elements united, a very soothing and conducive atmosphere for dozing off was magically been created. But being surrounded in a 4 depa X 6 depa (sorry, measurement saya kuno skit..) room, being watched by HR Manager from HQ and Security Mngr of Mid V with a total participants of 18 ppl, I guess no one ever dared to fall asleep. =P

So what I learned? Many things, of course.

And I also got inspired on the appropriate time to quit the job so I'm eligible for the Punctuality and Full Attendance Incentives =P (I lost this month's incentives because of the KMB incidents T_T)


P/S : I strongly believe I'm in dire need to workout. Warghhhhh............Nad!!!!!! Exercise!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: