Pages

June 28, 2007

Randomness

  • I'm officially a trainee CSA (Customer Service Asst) of MPH. Got the blouse+pants and the nametag today (no fair....I want the red shirrttttt...malas pakai blouse!!!)
  • AbgA : "Nad esok pakai tau baju uniform tu.Tau nad, tau" (repeated this sentence few times) MOTIF?????
  • En Nordin (my Outlet Exec) said I'm a fast-learner. Weeeeee...kembang skitttt
  • Mr T&S is drop dead hot and sweet (that explains the S)
  • Mr T&S : "awak, saya gi makan jap eh." "awak buat camni...pastu awak tekan alt and tab" "ha'a awak gi la break. dah pukul brape ni"
  • terpesona tp tak bermakna ku cinta. I'll definitely find someone whose sweetness matches Mr T&S
  • UNFORTUNATELY MR T&S is going to resign. Friday is his last day...
  • Sedeyhhh...sedeyh....sedeyh.... )=
  • This coming Sunday will definitely be the most boring day. No Mr T&S. No drunken AbgA. Uwaaaahhhh.....tak ceria la hidup gue.
  • Langkawi? Next 2 weeks? Ahhh...keep the finger crossed. Hopefully my consecutive off days application is going to be approved by Abg Denggg (= En. Nordin)

Uwaaaaaaa......................................

No comments: