Pages

April 28, 2007

takde mood?



Too many events came up the past few days. I don't even know where to start.

I guess I should start from the major event, since THE THING has been dominating most of my jabbering posts since I dunno when.
Alhamdulillah,like what I've posted in the previous single line post (don't u think it's quite weird? so..not me kan?), IUMC result has finally came out and Alhamdulillah, I got through. After 3++ months of painful and suffocating waiting, I could finally breath normally again. 5 of us (me, kamil, makwan, gaya and jolin) managed to secure a place with the IUMC but of course, we are bounded by a provisional offer. I still have to fight for my place and it will all much depended on our IB Exam results. The minimum requirement is 6 for Higher Level subjects (Maths, Chem & Bio) and 5 for Standard Level subjects (Malay, English, Business&Management). My greatest fear would be those higher'killer' subjects,especially Bio and Maths. But come to think of it, all 6 of them are equally tough tho. Even if the subject is not so brain-torturing, but the percentage for a 7 (highhest band) is quite high.

I could not help but to feel extremely worry about ALL 6 subjects because I don't even know how to prioritize them accordingly. My confidence level for all subjects is not up to a safe level yet, so I ended up feeling worry all the time.

I just hope I managed to meet the requirements.




Alamak
sori
tetibe takde mood
i'll be back
bile-bile ade internet

No comments: