Pages

April 06, 2007

An attempt to blog again?

I havent been posting something blog-ish quite long eh?

The reason behind my unproductive blog is obviously, limited internet access and time, and not due to the infectious I-just-can-blog-syndrome. Yeap, time is really a big issue here. It keeps on moving, leaving all those snail-movers wayyyyy behind, including me. I mean my revision progress. I always move fast tau. My classmates and I are bunch of fast movers who are notoriously known for our kencang-ness.

Gaaa...I guess I'm losing my grip la. Is it me or is it the library is just not suitable for blogging!?!?

A bit update about moi. Last 2 weeks were quite stormy to me. I had some difficult times, and I was seriously on the verge of breaking down. Luckily I had a good grip to myself and managed to come back on the right track. I was supposed to be on cloud nine, actually. I was surprisingly listed in the honour roll list for the Sem 3 aka Pre-IRP exam but I kinda had this mixed feelings. As always, the malicious inferiority complex virus has attacked my defense system and I let it take a full control over my brain my mind my soul.
Last Saturday, I went on the stage to receive my certificate for getting 37 pts (I was at the bottom of the 28 ppl-list, though. Tidaklah hebat sangat. Hohohoh) in the previous exam. What made things worse were some of those who frequently listed on the top list were not there. Mind u, I'm just an averaged scorer in McB (kat SMSS gak), I'm not even a top scorer among my classmates. There's been lots of voices behind the results especially when most of the questions were taken from the past yr question.

I guess it's just my luck. But come to think of it the papers that I scored 7 are those that could be easily memorized from mark scheme. Haih...lantak la..Saye mmg tak layak kot T_T
From now on I have to live up to the expectations. Maybe those who saw me (which was not so many. sape yg nak tgk org lain dpt hadiah kan? buang mase. had I not listed in the list, I wont be there too) never even know who I am. So people, I'm N and I will try my best to prove that I can be among the high achievers too, thank you.

Moving on, the IRP (Intensive Revision Program) has started this week. It was kinda tiring and exhausting especially when u have to answer lots and lots of questions of different subject within 1 or 2 hours non-stop. My energy drains out dramatically during the day and at night I just could not move on anymore and I ended up reading Shin Chan, re-revising Hana Yori Dango or just dozing off. Ohhhh..berkesankah intensive revision gue??!?! I could no longer sleep at 2am++ and wake up at 6am and go to class without feeling drowsy and dizzy. Lucky me I had some "spiritual" aid from the prayers and the soothing effect from reading AlQuran. It works magically and Alhamdulillah I feel rejuvenated and managed to stay alive, at least until 4pm. Plus, playing volleyball in the evening is just so refreshing. I got to scream, laugh loudly, jump crazily without having ppl staring at me. Ermmm..at least not to my acknowledgment lah kan. Kalo the boys who play basketball or hockey or rugby or soccer memandang penuh tensen dari jauh lantak pi lah kan. When I'm playing, the world is mine so mintak maaflah, just bear with me,kay??

Erm to Ida, I'll be slowly completing those tags, eh? Macam menarik but time just won't allow me to do so skarang. In the near future, gue post ya?

Erm...I miss my friends. I miss Mid Valley. I miss my car. I miss driving. I miss watching movies. I miss playing futsal. I miss window-shopping. I miss having rubbish talk with dear friends.

Arggghhh rase nak nangisssss...

2 comments:

zliah said...

orite nadz:)
tk ur time.bile2 free nnti la buat:)
hihi

nadz.winduuu sama kamu!
still waiting for the one-sweet-day! :D

zliah said...

ohh lupe.
congratz nadz :D
pdulik sama mulut2 org lain tu.
dengki sungguhhh mereka!
cili je mulut2 tu;p
hehe

*ida tau nadz layak dpt anugerah tu.nadz mmg bagos.usaha tangga kejayaan*
ngahaha (sejak bile pulak bahasakan diri dgn nama ni? geli i~)