Pages

March 16, 2007

Bosan lah tu~

10 years ago I:
1. Was 10, in SK Hicom and SRA Seksyen 3 (always skipped class!)
2. have blemish facial (gaa..acne, pimples, all those pra-remaja stuff)
3. had a huge crush on Aiman and cried when he was transferred to Alam Megah. pfffttt..malulah

5 years ago I:
1. Was 15, in SMSS (SMS Selangor tegak berdiri banggaan putra putri~)
2. 2nd big exam after UPSR-PMR (freaked out!)
3. tried to enjoy my life

2 years ago I:
1. Was 18.
2. worked in a restaurant and drove my own car to work
3. got involve with unhealthy life, played around with several ppl but then dah menyesal glerrrr...

1 year ago I:
1. was 19, in Mara College Banting
2. was very upset with my hectic IB life
3. had this suppressed feelings toward someone

Yesterday I:
1. lazied around home
2. cooked myself a delicious fried mee
3. ate excessively and felt guilty

Today I:
1. lazied around at home
2. watched Grey's Anatomy S03E16 and E17 (still waiting for E18) and cried hysterically
3. fell in love with Denni Duquette again (Jeffrey Morgan Dean)

Tomorrow I will:
1. go out from my cave
2. buy myself a sandal, and some important things
3. keep on hunting for a nice and good cropped jacket!

Three snacks I enjoy:
1. Kinder Bueno
2. Mars
3. Eskrem Maksu (Milo flava pls!)

Three things I can’t live without: (I’m assuming material wise)
1. nokia 3230, 012381****
2. laptop + internet access (optional)
3.

Three things I wanna buy with RM 1K:
1. latest hi tech gadgets
2. new clothes + bags + shoes
3. a set of platinum jewelleries. gaaa..

Three shows i like:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. House MD
3. Pimp My Ride

Three places I’ve lived:
1. Shah Alam(since forever)
2. Tmn Bkt Keramat
3. Girls' Hostel of SMSS, KMJ and McB (blahh...saye mmg dak asrama sejati)

No comments: