Pages

February 09, 2007

Dark Side


The darker side of me would appear if things go against my way. It bites, it stinks and I dont like it but I think it has been inserted into my genes and it would be expressed when the time comes (Zack, now do I sound like u? haha...)

Truth be told. If someone upsets me, I wont be able to talk/sms/chat/look=> communicate with him/her (by any means).One key point : this is just me. So during that sensitive period, pls bear with me. Trust me it wont last long once my temperature starts to cool down. Just now I did it again (oops I did it again) to some friends who turned me down coz they could not make it tomorrow.

Earlier this week, they told me, everything's fine, so yeah just name the place, they are on it!

Then they told me they are busy. So okay, I put aside the picnic trip to Sg Congkak plan and went ahead with the karaoke plan.

Then they told me they are super duper busy that they wont be coming after I wasted 2-3 booking calls to the Redbox Ria.

Damn it. I'm super duper tired of carrying the planning tasks.

So fine! We'll just have a plain outing with a plain planning. No need to frown, let us celebrate Wani's bday happily.

The thing is, I am SELFISH. Very-very SELFISH, indeed. To me, what I think, applies to everyone too. Since I got very upset when my birthday(s-->refer to several yrs) are left uncelebrated, tried as I might, I want to throw up any kind of celebration or appreciation on my friend's birthday. Be it, Cheap budget or high-cost party, I'll try to realize it. Money and time spent just could not cover how much I value them.

I hope I wont start to give up on them like what I did onto certain ppl. Tuhan tabahkan diri gwe..lalala~

Today I did not realised how I miss MakPah so much, until I went to her house. Mak Pah, I miss u!!
And now that I'm home, I miss Cik Pi so much!!! My good friend back on those days.

Aih...growing up is not fun at all. We kept on losing things and to start off with new things, they are just f*ckin hard.

No comments: