Pages

January 31, 2007

Of Misty Genting and the Euphonius voices of Boyz II Men and Its RAINing~~

It was on Friday that I finally decided to go to Genting, after much hesitance. Mom told me she has confirmed the hotel booking and she has even paid for the room so I had no choice but started thinking what to be brought and what time should I got up. I texted Fuzah to be ready by 8 am but I myself got up at 7.55am.A True melayu, I must say *sigh*

We kamikaze-ly headed to KL Sentral that morning. Anxious and stressed out, we ran (IMAGINE : AMAZING RACE or EXPLORACE) to the Genting ticket booth but to our dismay, the earliest bus to Genting from KL Sentral was at 2pm and it was still 10am. The ticketing staff suggested (or announced?) those who wanted to take earlier bus may go to Gombak. Fuzah and me agreed to try our luck in Gombak so we ran whole-heartedly (TOLD YOU TO IMAGINE AMAZING RACE/EXPLORACE) and tried to ditch as many as possible competitors as we could. We managed to overtake the curly-girlies and the two ladies in LRT and secured two tix to Genting, with departing time at 11.30am. I tell u that were the last tickets because our seats were all the wayyyyyyyy back (yg atas tyre tuhh..)

We arrived at Genting skyway approx at 12pm (gler lah pakcik bas tu bawak hebat gils laju cilok ciloks kat selekoh. I'm impressed!) Took the skyway and headed up up and away to Gentinggggg...uuuu...I was so excited since that was my 1st trip since 2003 (last trip to Genting-KOLOKIUM WANITA PEMADAM. Remember aptment Ria, zack, ida??? haha) As soon as we arrived Genting, checked-in at First World. We thought the RM186 Deluxe room should be at least bigger than my cubicle in McB. Yes, it was, but bigger by...10%??? Ceh.. No fridge. No cabinet. No bathtub. No nothing..

After we ate the bekal-ed kuetiow (NOTE : AFTER AMAZING RACE SURE LA PENAT GILS AND THE WEATHER WAS FREEZING COLD-the muscles were contracting rapidly thus utilising more ATP beb. We need source of energy!!!), we started our 1st mission - redeem the concert's tix. Changed the one day outdoor voucher, got our wristband but unfortunately the namelist of winners were not there. The lady told us to come back at 5pm/6pm so it's time for the rides babeh!!!!! First ride- a spinning-pening ride. More like a gigantic buaian, I was clinging on the tali and the chewed-kuetiow was blended well in my stomach. Since Fuzah and me are not adventurous persons, we decided not to ride on the life-threatening,jantung-tercabuting ride such as the solero shot. But after riding the go-kart, choo choo train, ferris wheel there was suddenly the urge to ride on the jantung-tercabuting rides. Alas, the bad weather deterred us from doing so. Aiseyh..baru nak bajet2 berani..

Since it was close to 5 pm, we decided to window-shopping in the First World Plaza. Watched a cultural performance- amazed for 5 seconds, then moved on. Went to BumCity. Felt like buying all those bling2 accesories---uwaaaa...but the $$ restricted me from 'investing' in those bling2-ies. T_T Fuzah bought a pair of necklaces- which I believe the "boy" necklace would be handed to that makhluk. That ungrateful makhluk. Break my friend's heart some more and I'll break ur ribs to pieces. Or in the future if u come to my clinic, I'll make all ur teeth dissapear in one zap! I'm serious dude!!!! (NOTE : THOSE WHO FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH MY STATEMENT/OPINION,U MAY CLICK ON THE RED BOX ON THE VERY RIGHT, TOP OF MY PAGE. FEEL FREE TO DO SO. THIS IS MOI BLOG,SO I GUESS I HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS MY ANNOYANCE KE DISGUISE TOWARDS ANYBODY. OKAY??)
Ok back to the topic.We went to redeem the tix, bought dinner and went straight away to our room.

After maghrib prayer, siap2, put our make-ups (ceyyyyy...make-up konon) and went tergopoh-gapahly to Arena of Stars. Oi it was freezing cold and we were slightly lost summore. We were gasping for air, sweating (lepas masuk arena la..kat luar mane ade sweat)abis makeup! Got our seat..Waited...Then...
It's time to shake ur booty (eh ni bkan konsert dangdut) Their voices were amazing. Tarik tinggi tak pecah punye. They were very energetic. Dance here and there(NOTE- CUME SHAWN JE YG SLIM TAU.LAIN SMUA YG CHUBBY2) We screamed hysterically when they sang on bended knee and a song for mama. The second last song (End of The Road) were sang by ALL of us. Smua dah bajet2 boyz II men nye backup singers...UUUUUUuuuuu...best gils...It was really the time of my life.They were effin hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was one song that Shawn requested all of us to dance to the groove and make Arena of Stars as the biggest nite club ever. No need Zouk, takyah gi Orange Club, I've stepped into the biggest nite club ever babe!!!! Hahaha...At 1st I was quite reluctant to move since I was wearing hijab, so it was not proper la kan..But at last..I was drowned in the flow and hahaha..the rest was history la kan...

The concert ended at approx 10.45pm. It was too short la I guess.Hwahwahwaha.. During the Mama Song one of the maniac managed to pass the handphone to Shawn so he sang to her mama. Yes..Mamaaaaaaaa....mama i know i love uuuuuuuuu....mamaaaaaaaa....ur the queen of my heartttttttttt...those who paid more managed to lompat2 hysterically in front of the boyz and got roses! Hwaa..that's not fair.They went out from the hall proudly and I felt like grabbing the roses and run as fast as I could but that was merely my imagination lah kan. Malas nak create scene plak..Went out from the hall with blinking eyes and puas-hati face.Saw Nabil and his group (forgot the name). I realised that they were the boys who stood up during one song (again-I forgot the name of the song) and sang along semangat-ly. Bajet nak capub lah tu.....Sorry la..If u dont pay RM300 and capub-ed from the back, projecting harmonious voices instead of loud, fierce voices, no chance ler to get feedback from The Boyz~

No comments: