Pages

January 21, 2007

The Moment of Truth


I've been saving the draft for this post since Friday but thanks to the stupid,malicious virus and spyware, I had to spend my time reading on how to get rid of them..Apparently my dear laptop has been attacked by a few viruses, to name a few- BDS/Lovematch (whattheheck?), BackdoorRJump (since forever), kernel88, the confusing cvchost or dll32 and whatsnot, adding to the long list of preexistence-i'm-not-sure-whether-they've-been-deleted-or-not Brontok and RavmonE. I think my laptop is seriously like a rotten, decaying tooth who keeps on receiving supplies of sweets and sugar, making it vulnerable to more and more bacterial infections. *sigh, now do I sound like a real dentist?

Back to the topic which makes my title relevant, we (me + McB friends) are now in the Moment of Truth.What have been told by our previous seniors, the nightmares, the incubi of IB are becoming real day by day. The days coming by are nerve-wracking (it's a correct spelling-go check the dictionary) and stream of tears keeps on lining the powdered/makeup-ed (or madeup? ergh whatever) faces thus decolouring the eyeliners. No, I'm not talking about getting a water-resistance makeups nor boxes of Premier tissue. I'm telling u the consequences of not putting your best in your efforts and the role of luck and taqdir, and keeping strong faith with Allah sw.t.

Rejection, dejection, difficulties are all tests and challenges to turn us into better person. Once we survived from the rainy days, we are naturally selected for living our life and keep on chasing our dreams. However, being the natural-sensitive me, I cant help from feeling sympathy when I see those who used to be so tough broke down easily during the hardships. It is even sadder when the condition of one's life (ie ; money, health) restrict 'em from getting what they want. Having said/saw all this, I am grateful that the journey of my life can still be considered as fortunate altho at times, difficulties and the loved ones do come in and out..

However, I am relieved now that I am 'washing my hands' from the burden of the essays -EE, TOK and few other requirements. All I have to do now is giving my best in the coming IELTS and IB Exam and the rest, TAWAKALTUALALLAH..

Hightlights of past few weeks/days/hours/seconds
  • My lovely air-con'd class was robbed by the engineering students and we were sent to the deserted 3-floor-smaller-non air con'd-class. Cobaan...Lucky me, managed to get a 'windy' place. Now let's forget the fuss and loss some weight by climbing the stairs! *sigh
  • I won a ticket to Boyz II Men concert this coming Saturday (Jan 27) from NST. Still thinking on whether I'm going or not. If I dont go, there goes my struggle kuar klas kul11-just to call-the NST reporter-answered 3 questions-and sang 3 lines from B2M's End Of The Road whole-heartedly effort..huu..
  • Progress in my swimming class- I am still struggling to lift my head up in the breathing technique but I wont give up until I've nailed em down. Didnt attend the class last week as I was preparing for the interview
  • Went out with Fuzah yesterday. Went to SOGO, accidentally bought 2 nice shirts *ouch
  • Still in the battle of losing more kilos. Haha..the hope is still there, as long as I keep my stress level low, berusaha gigih to jog more kilometres and avoid going back home selalu, which is not possible. I think I need Shell..lebih kilometer! 3 weeks in McB, managed to loss * kg, but I think I gained double when I go back home (tido+tgk tv+internet+eat more than what I took in McB)..but I went swimming yesterday. 2 hours tau! hopefully some of the stubborn fats are burnt down
That's all for the time being. I need to change-going back to McB in few minutes from now and I havent taken my shower yet!!!!!! Tata~~~


No comments: