Pages

December 25, 2006

updating the outdated

People, if any of u has a job to offer me, pls do so. I need more money monay monay.

Hee...Last week was a week of non stop jln2. On Thursday, I met Fuzah at MidVal. After failing to find any suitable suit, I decided to go to Subang Parade. Before we departed, met Kapes, Fuzah's friend. He's not bad..Tall. Interesting. So I think,Fuzah it's a green light to u to move on with Kapes..ngeee..As for that particular guy, u shud start moving on with ur pathetic life. Go study and get ur ass out from Msia ASAP.Remember,if u are the groom on fuzah's wedding day, u'll never see me in ur guest list. I'll just send a refrigerator as a gift.Fullstop.

On Friday we went to settle Fuzah's untouched Celcom number. I tell u, Celcom is just sooOoOoooo annoying. They cheated the customer, threaten them with laws and all. After started our day with loads of anger, we picked up Wani and Ayu at UIA PJ. Made our "panic decision" and went to Pyramid. They were so anxious to watch CicakMan so yeah, i had to agree. Review? huu...just wait..After the INTERESTING-OH-SO-LAME-movie, we rushed to send wani and ayu back to Uia as they had match to catch up that night

Saturday was my big day!! I felt like 4-yr-old child on her first day to kindergarten. I could not help but felt nervous, anxious and excited. It was my first swimming class. I can FLOAT!!!! I dun need anyone's help to lift my butt in the water.I DID IT MYSELF.Yeeeeaayayyy!!!!!!!! I was floating and I was swimming fo'real y'all.......ngeeeee....I was so excited!! Altho I was the slowest student to catch up, but I;m still proud of myself. Considering the fact that I am traumatize by an incident back at '98, I am really proud of myself for pushing the boundaries. In 1998, I went to Tg Bidara for a school trip. I dunno wut happened but I drowned in the pool, panickly pull my friend with me. So, both of us were drowning and all I saw was the blue,monstrous water. Luckily, abg Nizam saved us. Thank u...U r my hero..

After the swimming class, went to Klang to pick Ida, went to Asia Jaya to pick Wawa, went to UIA (againn?!?!?) to pick Wani and off we went to The Curve. Picked up our 2pm tickets, and decided to have our lunch at 1.40pm. We were starving so had no choice but missed the first 30 mins of the story.Haih...They said the movie is hardly comrehensible so I put my 100% focus (altho the moment we went in, the conflict has started.ngee). I managed to catch up with the story and got really excited. It was approximately 5 minutes left on the clock but *POOOF!* the screen was black. Siot gilak..We thought it would last for 5-10 mins so we stayed and made our own conclusion. Fuzah said it was a gimmick from the producer. Wani started to produce her own story. She said we might be attacked by terrorist. I added the spice onto Wani's story by planning on how we should save our life if the terrorists caught us. We were reluctant to lift our butt and walked off from the movie hall but after there were only about 10 of us left,so yeah, we made our way out. We planned to claim for refund but hayy..it's only 5 mins left do u thang they will agree??
So we left The Curve with extremely bengang mode but I still feel happy because at last we are having our girls day out, again

On Sunday I sent Fuzah to commuter and attended my swimming class. That day, we learned 3 things, breaststroke, trading and water confident. We had to jump in the 2metres-pool all the way to the base of the pool, kick the floor and float to the wall. Of course I was so nervous that my body started to shiver. It was like a nitemare, especially when u had nothing to cling on and knowing that u wud be drowning if u screwed up. So yeah, I did it altho I didnt do it well. Menggelabah gile dalam air but managed to reach the floor and kicked all the way up.Heee...But I failed to push myself to do the trading. Ngeee...takut seyh..But I'll never give up. I'll prove to myself that I'll be able to swim perfectly one day. Yes, Nad!!! U can do it!!!!1

No comments: