Pages

December 15, 2006

Mood-less moooooo....~

Asian Games has ended.How would I survive the lonely days?? What should I do once I got up from bed? Who should I turn to when I'm bored to death???


Japanese quartet 4X100


Naosu Tsukahara.100m silver medallist


Volleyball men's final.Korea vs China


Jiang Fudong of China


Roslinda Samsu.The one n only Malaysian stood on the athletics podium.Muke tak ikhlas giler~~ She reminds me of Petra Nabilah.Wheretheheck is she??


TaeKyong(Korea) Liu Xiang(China) and Malaysia's Robani Hasan on men's hurdle 110m.Do u realise sthg about Robani? Heeeee...I leave the answer to u..LOL


Tried to find Qatar and KSA volleyball's player but failed! One of the KSA player, Ibrahim looks exactly like Snoop Dogg! Hwahwa..go shizelmynizel (ok I dun know how to spell it out)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- I had not eaten any NUTRITIOUS food since Monday. Pathetic isn't it?
- I ordered McD from the delivery service at 8.50pm, but could only ate my dinner at 10.30pm!

When something is not right, everything doesnt seem okay

No comments: