Pages

November 19, 2006

the miserable weekend

Hey, I can finally walk and talk as if I'm a normal person again.

Yesterday was a disaster. I didnt know what I ate but I do know that my stomache is suffering for whatever I've eaten. I cudnt walk properly. I barely left my bed. I slept a lot. I've to cancel my plan to go out yesterday. I didnt have the guts to drive to run errand. So there goes my plan. I have certs and one 600pages book to be phostostated, a broken camera to be repaired, a list of things to be bought and all of them were left unattended.

Tension tahu!?

And dear syahir (if only u read this BEFORE u leave Australia),

Hwaaa..!! My mind is not really stable. I cudnt think of any thing when actually I should prepare a long list for u.

Tension lagi!!!

Anyway, next week, I've 1 movie and 2 dramas (soap opera to be exact) to be watched
Step Up, Grey's Anatomy epi 7 and Grey's Anatomy epi 8.
Hopefully there will be nothing big next week. (except for the university application briefing)


Ta~

No comments: