Pages

November 01, 2006

i miss u v w x y z

Where are you?
And I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep
I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick, strange darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time
And as I stared I counted
The webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call you
And hear your voice of treason
Will you come home
And stop this pain tonight?
Stop this pain tonight

Don't waste your time on me
You're already a voice inside my head
(I miss you, miss you)
Don't waste your time on me
You're already a voice inside my head

_________________________________________________

One day in moi life. Am supposed to be doing my assignments but hell didnt even touch it. Went to spend fuzah @ pizza hut SACC. Luckily dpt gak lunch hour nye offer. Best2. Sangat worthy. Sgt reasonable. Rakan2 saye promote ni...gi la makan kat pizza, from 11.30 am to 2.30 pm. Worthy and very fulfilling.

Ok I am not stable.
Simply because of u.
Doink.


I.dun.want.to.go.back.to.kmb

No comments: