Pages

November 05, 2006

i dun wanna go backkkkkkkkkkk

Dear Unlucky Nadzirah-oh-mampuslah-kau,

Your 3 weeks cruise has ended. Please pack up your things now and get lost from your paradise. Your hellkeeper is waiting and dont try to make them angry.

You are reminded to complete all the tasks given. Alas, we've decided to replace the taken semester exam with tests of the same level. In fact, there's no difference. Just the name.

Send in your glorious TOK essay, magnificent Business IA, wonderful Extended Essay to your guardian angels by this week. Or else u'll be sentenced to death. Yes, an immediate execution. We will never entertain any implores.

With love,
McB u have to lovin' it parapapapa


______________________________________________________________________________

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the end of the world. I can feel the oxygen is lacking. I'm suffocating. Each and every second I can hear the death is creeping slowly, and the pace is getting faster. I live each and every tick of clock with fear and tears.

So a bit wrap up of my 3 weeks holiday..

1st week - Went shopping with Fuzah n Ida. Sent out the raya cards to my friends. Waiting for the postman. Tidied up my room. Cooked (hahaha)

2nd week - Raya!!! Went to visit my papa's kubur. Went back to Muar, Johor from Sunday to Friday.Had a wonderful raya.Babysit affrina maryam (bila bunyi bersatu kau milikku!!) Went to Fuzah's Afan's and Wawa's (that is all.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) houses.Beraya to PakLong's house

3rd week - Practically nothing. Been a couch potato. Lazied around my house. Went to watch THe Covenant. Cik Man's wedding. Went to Tok Busu's house.GRIEVING!

I suppose this is my last post during this precious holiday. I dont think I will be able to return next week since that s****d place is forcing the kids to run for the sake of collecting the money. So guys, I am going to suffer next 2 weeks. Hopefully I wont die.

Thanks a bunch to :

+ Ida. For the loyal company
+ Fuzah. For the motivation to come back
+ Afan.Daud.Shera.Azahari (and friends).Zahirah.Wani.Wawa.Dalila.Aizat.Hakim.Kacip.Toye.Radin. for going through the troubles to be able to attend my mini open house
+ THe family for making the raya wonderful
+ U know who u are - for being there.


eh speaking about radin, yesterday we sent CIk Man to her wife's house at Seri Petaling (markas tabligh wey). U know the name of ALL of the roads have the name RADIN.HOhoh. Jalan Radin 1, Jalan Radin 2 and Jalan Radin Yada Yada Bla Bla..hohh..

No comments: