Pages

November 26, 2006

a detailed one

Ah yeah, so as promised before, a detailed post..

Major event(s) last week :

+ IUMC (Ireland University Medical School COnsortium) Briefing. It was on Tuesday when almost 180 of us had to cramp in the so-called Lecture Theater (camni ke spell dier ah?). We had to wait for about one hour because Miss Leslie were stucked in the busy traffic. Yada yada bla bla and bang boom bang. At first we were presented with the brief explanation about Ireland and the universities (Trinity Col. Dublin,Univ Col Dublin, Galway, Univ Col Cork). So there were ooohsss and aaaahhsss and we were so excited. But then reality strucked in and we were like...
"MasyaAllah susah giler weyh!"


So here goes the requirement to, at least, be shortlisted for interview :
+ Application form (LOL,obviously lah)
+ An 800-1000 words essay : "There is no cure for birth and death. Save is in the middle"

But Alhamdulillah, a little lucky me I might not have to worry about being shortlisted to the interview coz there are only 6 of us doing dentistry in Ireland so Miss Leslie said all of us will be called for interview. HOWEVER we have to take IELTS(International English Language Testing System) and score at least 6.5! I was so.....shocked and felt like comitting suicide. D'uh. Interview is in the middle of January. Say...we have to sit for IELTS at around February, which is also my English oral. Intec Student had about 1 yr to prepare for IELTS but hecckkk we have to take the IELTS before the IB exam!And the postponed Sem 3 exam shud be also around that time. And my Major IB Exam is on May. Ahhhhhh..rase cam nak giler!!!!!!


People, pray for me, please? I'd really wanna go to Ireland, Trinity College Dublin, specifically. THough there are only 6 of us, the number of university is also limited. Only Trinity Col Dublin and Univ Col Cork offer Dentistry programme so I really need some luck there...pls pls pls....

Next 2 weeks I'll be put under extreme pressure. I have Malay oral (IOC) and lots and lots of tests. I have to complete the application essay and yada yada so many lah! Tension gwe! Cepatlah cutiiiiiiiiiiii...I need a rest!


On a happier note, yesterday I went to Mid Valley. My murni mission of bringing my McB friends to mid had finally accomplished! I went to McB at 8++ am. Arrived at Mid at 10.15am. Went to watch DEATH NOTE. Had our lunch at Kenny Rogers. The best part was, meeting my ex-schoolmates!! Hoho...At first I met Daud and Timah (rattatttatt). Then Wakleng said he's in mid with afan n the others. I was so excited to meet wakleng,afan and the rest. We talked a lil bit and I had to make a move coz I need to go to my othe McB friend, Nabila's house.

Sape2 who made a promise, u'd better make that real. Or else i'll claim it at ur funeral. Hoho kejam gilerss..


___________________________________________________________________

Let's go back to the Movie Review!


Death Note by Shusuke Kaneko
Casts : Tatsumi Yajiwara (Light Yagami @ Yagami Raito) Keninchi Matsuyama (the creepy L) Erika Toda (MisaMisa mari-menggemukkan-rakan-anda-sbyk-5kg)

This is an adaptation story from a comic. Light Yagami finds a book called the Death Note which has the power to kill, decide the death of anyone whose name written on the book, or pieces of the book. At first he uses it to punish the criminals but slowly,he's turning into a devil (better looking devil, compared to the cartoon-looked Shinigami-the death god). The police and FBI started to hunt down the so-called KIRA, the name popped out (i dunt have any idea how they got that name)after a series of unknown murder occurred. Then,this one creepy kiddo who might be suffering for diabetes melitus because of the excessive sugar he takes daily comes into the play as the so-called World's Best Detective. Together with the police, they tried to find who is KIRA. On the other hand, Light@Kira has started to kill anybody who go against them. An all out battle between the greatest minds on earth begins, the winner controlling the world.

+ New input : Do u know L, Shinigami(the creepy so-called god of death love apples?. Ceit tipu btul
+ Ok I was so tired after I watch this movie because my mind worked so hard to solve the unconnected dots in this movie

- Can u pls, make the Shinigami looks a lil bit real?
- Entahlah

In a nutshell, citer ni cam pelik.But I'm looking forward for the sequel of this movie!

Step Up by Anne Fletcher
Casts: Drop dead hot Channing Tantum (Tyler Gage), Jenna Dewan (Nora Clark), Mario (Miles Darby)

Every second chance begins with a first step. Tyler, a gifted street dancer had to accomplish his 200 hours communityservice (ala-ala CAS lah.haha) at Maryland School of Art after going against the law. His dancing talent draws Nora attention and she asked him to replace his dancing partner since her previous partner is injured. Sparks fly between them and romance and dance progressed at the same time. One turning point, the death of Tyler bestfriend's brother, Skinny hits Tyler and Mac with the reality and Tyler realizes he need to do just one performance to make a big step up in his life.

+ The dance lah obviously. Sgt hot sgt best. Nuff said

- Plot expectable. Xde twisted plot ke ape pon

In a nutshell, this movie made me go gugu gaga and bought two dance vcd.
Kahkahkah..



wah pjgnye post saye..

No comments: