Pages

November 15, 2006

at last....

It has been one of the most painful weekend in my life but yet, I can mark this as one of the wisest move I've ever made in McB..

We got one off day on Monday and I DIDNT GO BACK. Yup, call that a sacrifice, greatest sacrifice. Starting from Sunday, I've been giving my all towards the workloads. I've been working on IA, EE, and TOK since the moment I open my eyes, early (i mean very EARLY) until I re-closed my eyes....

I'm proudly announcing..............

Business Internal Assessment - final draft submitted
Malay Extended Essay -2nd draft submitted
TOK Essay - 1st draft submitted
World Lit - completed.


Alhamdulillah.....I would like to express my gratitude towards those who've contributed directly or indirectly towards this achievement..

Monday-November 13, 2006
It's a day to remember =)

COunting days for the next Fridayy...nak balikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Ta~

No comments: