Pages

October 28, 2006

open house. citer raye kat johor coming soon

Oh uh..I'm back at home! (=

Since there're too much to be typed out, i'd choose to explain things from the most recent, to the least one

My Open House

So it was totally unplanned so-called open house. At first I have this intention to gather all my friends (bak kate afan reunion) and hence I tried to find a suitable date. Since most of them are going to be stucked in the exam hall by next week, I think this is the best day so I quickly told my mom and she agreed to me. Alhamdulillah..

I texted all my friends but most of them couldn't make it. I took the trouble to send msgs to ALL friends, and I really mean ALL. Friends, enemies. U named it. Not to forget, the numbers that I've been deleted and am trying to delete from my life. And almost ALL of them couldnt make it. What I got was the same "sorila. ade hal itu la ini la..apela.." So I was a bit demotivated. However since I know that my girls are coming so I tried to cheer up and prepare for the makan2..

That morning I woke up and helped mom with the preparation. I rushed to sate samuri awan besar to buy, of course, satay. I kept on trying to tell myself that they will be arriving very very late so I dont have to prepare earlier but I failed to keep to my promise. By 1 pm I am ready with my baju-tak-kurung and also my tudung. Thanks to someone, his messages accompanied we through the 'hard moment'

As expected, the girls came so late. My bro has been teasing me, since the house is still empty eventhough the clock has strucked 2 pm. But I know, they will come eventually. I waited, patient and impatienly and I am really close to breaking down when my bro kept on asking where are my friends..

The 1st car to arrive was daud, afan and shera. I was quite happy to see them. Especially afan. Haha..it was so nice being around him. Then they finally arrived. Azahari came with Zahirah and the other 2 friends (ezarif and zubai if i'm not mistaken). And the last one to arrive was kacip, radin and toye. So they have another plan that evening but wani at first told me maybe they are not going to pa's house. I was quite happy since I think if they stayed at my house longer, I'd have time to chitchat with them.

Radin and toye wanted to go to pa's house and they asked the girls to follow. Actually I really wanted them to stay longer but I know it's not fair. I kept on telling them to wait but I can see that radin and toye didnt really look comfortable and hence I finally say bye2 to them. I dont know why but I broke down and even cried to myself when they left. I really wanted to spend time with them but I know who am I to hold them back. Luckily nabila and her girls + syed , and aizat and hakim came. I held my tears and layan them as tuan rumah should treat their guesses.

Oh nabila sweet giler ko dengan syed aku nak termuntah kejap sebnanye tadi. Sorry terejek.

Nabila and her friends left since they have another house(s?) to go. So it was all me and aizat and hakim. And we talked about many things. Friends, studies and all. Every year, hakim would praise me for every single change in myself. *blushing* Hahaha..he used to be my crush back when I was in primary 3 (and 4 and 5?) haha..We were in same class for 4 years can u imagine?? From 2 Elok to 3 Elok to 4 Budi to 5 Cekap to 6 Cekap. Oh..was that 5?? So he could see my progression ever since I was little sloppy nad to a better nad. *haha* Every year he would tell something and I really appreciate it. Baju cantik ka, muka ok ka, badan kurus skit ka..huhuhu..thanks pal.

By 12pm I've settled things down but I still couldnt feel better after they left me. Erm...hopefully tomorrow I'll wake up with a better mood.

My umbrella, i really need u


John Tucker Must Die

While waiting for the guesses to arrive I hide in the room so I wouldnt hear my bro kept on teasing the empty house. SInce the internet has been quite sucky today, I finally decided to watch John Tucker Must Die. I was so dying to watch this movie and hence I care less about the poor quality of this pirated-bazar-parit-sulong-nyer-cd. JT really reminds me of someone in SMSS who's qualities really similar. Sweet-talker, hot body and all the other aspects that normal girl couldnt really resist. The story was quite OK and I really enjoyed it. Brittany Show was so not Izzie Stephens and I really couldnt imagine they she is really, Izzie Stephens.


P/S: kenape minggu ni takde grey's anatomy?????????????????????????????????????

bye

No comments: