Pages

July 01, 2006

kembali

When things go wrong, u perceive EVERYTHING as wrong. Despite the rightness of something, u will still say it wrong wrong wrong wrong..Ngeng ngonggggg

Abg's engagement went smoothly. Alhamdulillah. My once-in-a-year-baru-jumpa-PakLong was the spokesman. It was ok tho he doesnt know anything much. No no no I'm not being sarcastic but just being honest =P


my PakLong.He resembles my father sgt2 >.<


Pastu everything went like it should be. Yada yada bla bla..OMG Kak Emi was so beautiful ok.Some say she looks like sarimah la waheeda la..Huhu.Anyway congrats Abg!

kak emi



my mom says : "gambar ni cam smuorg tak kawan smuorg ke sana kesini ke sunun" nyahaha..


Went back and they went lepaking at my house.Cikpi brought projector so we showed the pixies through projector..nyaha..no need plasma tv lah.Ktorg pun leh wat wayang sendiri

Just now went to McB for volleyball.Sadly we lost...just by 1 mark okayh?? I helped the team to win the first round game.My hebat service =) But then I ruined our chance too..Bola dpan mata tak amik..so shttuuuuuuupiiiiiiiiddddddddddddd

Takpe la..kalah bergaya la gak

ta~

No comments: