Pages

July 07, 2006


kaki saye lebamlebam
Swollen Knee. Backache. Terseliuh-ed leg. STOMACHACHE????????????????????

Ouh my..those were the results of being a super sporty woman.But I seriously cant accept the stomachache especially during an important match. Nyaha...sedey sangat tahu ngakkkk??

How was the match? Totally horrible la. We were a bunch of we-dont-know-how-to-play-but-we-are-so-semangat. Netball was superb undeniably terrible. Lost to orange 9-1 (I shot the single 1 okayh??) and against purple, totally crap 10-1 (again, I shot that semangat 1 point) I was so determined to break the egg and I did it!!! Nyaha..But sadly, against yellow 2-0 (no more breaking egg cause my stomache and leg were aching.Sial tul)

Volley was the best la kot so far. We got 2nd place. We were asking for a final match tho. Between us and orange cause we believe there is shine of hope. Nyahahaha..tatau la hopefully dapat la.I am so desperately in need of 1st place.

I played BASKETBALL!!! Nyaha..seriously. Yesterday n today. It was terrible tho. Lacking stamina. Ouh I havent played a proper basketball since ever tetibe je main. So I was jumping.Running here n there. But as expected of course la kalah. The team arrangement was totally unfair. Blame the Sports Bureau. Stupid! It happened that all of the classes gathered in red team was a bunch of holly crap.But I managed to score 2 pts for basket so it was not that bad la =) =)

What did I learn? How to be a better bitch and how to play a rough match. Nyahaha..I think I am in the making of being a bitch la. Paiseyh...I was so rough. Bengang. Senggol sane sini. Just played as I was so hebat tapi takdelah sangat sebnanyer. Wahaha sedeyhnyer saya dah makin jahat. Sumbody out there please safe me.

Ouh the juniors are really annoying. There are everywhere. Rimas. Cam lalat. Rase cam nak pukul je kuat2. Nyahaha..1st day oledi read handbook la..IB textbook la. Tahapehapetah. Hopefully this is not hangat-hangat chicken poop dah ah. Nyahaha..Being jahat again n again.

U know, I had 2 terrible dream today. One of them is seriously terrible that I dont even dare to change. The other one is.....oh please. Sumpah I wasnt thinking about him or our frenship nemore. But I can still feel I was crying.In my dream, I sent a fster msg to him. I didnt remember wat was the content. But suddenly sometime after that he came to my class. He apologized. I cried terribly until I woke up from sleep. Siot glak..The dream occured in between 5.43am and 6.30am coz I remembered I had this dream when I re-sleep after I heard the noise from those who had just watched the football.

Shit. I wish I didnt re-sleep.So that I managed to smile today. Tsk....


P/s: this blog was written on wednesday,5/7/06 ekh.

No comments: